Marvel Comics Released New Story Details and Interior Art Next Month Incredible Fantasy #1000 revealing what we can expect from this landmark issue celebrating all things Spider-Man…
Sixty years ago, Stan Lee and Steve Ditko introduced Spider-Man to the world in the historic setting Incredible Fantasy #15. Over six decades of webcasting, Peter Parker has inspired millions of fans and secured his place as one of the most iconic fictional characters of all time.
To celebrate this milestone anniversary, a lineup of incredible creators from across the comics industry will come together next month in Incredible Fantasy #1000an exceptional collection of stories that explore the past, present and future of amazing spider man tell stories and show why Spidey is one of history’s most beloved heroes.
Now, Marvel Comics has revealed what fans can expect from this landmark issue:
- Visionary writer Neil Gaiman and artist Steve McNiven tell a touching story of how Spidey inspired a young fan
- Armando Iannucci, Emmy Award-winning creator behind Veep and Avenue 5, makes his Marvel Comics debut alongside Ryan Stegman in a story about a bizarre Spidey conspiracy
- Spider-Man mastermind Dan Slott and superstar artist Jim Cheung team up to explore the enduring love between Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson in a story set in the distant future
- Acclaimed artist Michael Cho and novelist Anthony Falcone create a powerful story that explores the very root of Peter Parker’s heroism
- Ho Che Anderson and Giuseppe Camuncoli deliver thrills and chills in a horror-fueled Spidey adventure that touches the heart of Peter Parker
- Kurt Busiek, Terry Dodson and Rachel Dodson introduce a new Spidey villain: the Witch Queen!
- Rainbow Rowell and Olivier Coipel shed light on Peter Parker’s hectic average day at work as a Daily Bugle photographer
- Jonathan Hickman and Marco Checchetto take readers on an interdimensional journey through the Spider-Verse and beyond
These details are accompanied by must-see interior artwork from the historic issue, and we’re sure you’ll agree that this promises to be a spectacular read for fans of the web-slinger.
You can join some of the industry’s top talent in celebrating Spider-Man’s birthday when Incredible Fantasy #1000 arrives August 31.