EXCLUSIVE: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness arrives on digital June 22 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD July 26.
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness home video release dates, official cover art, Best Buy Steelbook artwork and bonus features have been revealed, Screen Rant can advertise exclusively!
Marvel Studios’ sequel to Doctor Strange, WandaVision and Spider-Man: No Way Home – the beginning of the MCU’s multiverse story – hits digital June 22 and 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD June 26 July.
Starring Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Stephen Strange, Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/The Scarlet Witch, Chiwetel Ejiofor as Baron Mordo, Benedict Wong as Wong, Xochitl Gomez as America Chavez and Rachel McAdams as the role of Dr. Christine Palmer, Doctor Strange 2 also sees Sam Raimi return to the director’s chair for a Marvel movie after helming the Spider Man trilogy with Tobey Maguire.
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray Cover Art & Bonus Features
Doctor Strange 2 Bonus Features*
- Crazy method – Join various Marvel crew members and employees in interviews as they discuss their love for Sam Raimi and all the Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness details that make him the epitome of Raimi.
- Introducing America Chavez – In this short and fun profile, we’ll learn about America’s humble beginnings in comics. We’ll meet Xochitl Gomez and discuss the complications his character’s unique power presents for the future of the MCU.
- Building the Multiverse – Writing a feature film for Marvel is not an easy task. In this playful yet informative featurette, we’ll dive into the challenges writer Michael Waldron faced in creating the twisting and turning story of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
- reel gag – Take a look at some of the fun on-set scenes with the cast and crew of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
- A great team – A journalist questions the integrity of Doctor Strange.
- pizza poppa – Bruce is relieved when Doctor Strange’s spell ends.
- It’s not permanent – Bruce tries to accuse Doctor Strange of being an impostor.
- Watch the film with audio commentary from Sam Raimi, Richie Palmer and Michael Waldron.
*bonuses vary by product and retailer
Best Buy Exclusive Doctor Strange 2 Steelbook
Next: The MCU’s Most Powerful Character Is Hiding In Doctor Strange 2
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness hits Digital June 22 and 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD July 26.
The Perfect Return Of The Original Jurassic World Dominion Cast Was Impossible
About the Author